In order for us to provide the highest level of service please review the following policies.
* No alcohol shall be consumed by any passengers under the age of 21 years old. The driver may also request that alcohol not be consumed in the the vehicle at any time for any reason.
* No smoking in or around our vehicles. This includes but not limited to e-cigarettes and other forms of smoke less tobacco and other illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
* Any and all disorderly passengers will be dropped off at the digression of the driver and no refund will be given.
* Any damages caused by the passengers or their guests will be charged a minimum of $100.00 based on the cost to repair damages.
* Vomit clean up charge is a minimum of $250.00 final cost will come after the vehicle has been detailed.
* York transportation is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
* Cancelation due to severe weather is at the discretion of York transportation Co.
* The state of Maine requires that seat belts are to be warn at all times. For carseats please see below Car Seat Policy.
* The Customer agrees that a replacement vehicle may be substituted in the event that the vehicle that was reserved is not available due to accident, mechanical issue ect.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
York Transportation Company LLC reserves the right, if necessary, to substitute the vehicle reserved for any reason. We are not responsible for unexpected mechanical malfunctions out of our control. The customer is responsible for any damage or excessive soiling of the vehicle and its contents. A $250.00 minimum cleaning/repair fee will be charged for all damages. The driver has sole discretion in determining if a member(s) of your party has become unruly or exhibits behavior he or she thinks is unacceptable. The driver reserves the right to refuse such person(s) admittance to the vehicle and can terminate the contract at any time for the safety of all, with no refunds. Any fines, damages or legal action resulting from such behavior shall be sole responsibility of the contract holder. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. NO SMOKING ALLOWED, NO DRINKING ALLOWED IF A MINOR IS PRESENT UNDER THE AGE OF 21. PAYMENT IS DUE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT. Rates increase by $25.00 more an hour at midnight and after. On overtime, we charge 15 minute increments. Pickup location and time changes from original contract will be subject to availability. There will be a $50.00 fee for all returned checks. Any questions or changes in relation to our services will be discussed with the contract holder.